Update #4: Expansion of Premium Processing
This is an update to our 9/15/2022 article regarding USCIS’s expansion of Premium Processing service.
USCIS is finally implementing the final phase of the Premium Processing expansion for Multinational Executive/Manager (EB1C) I-140s and National Interest Waiver (NIW) EB-2 I-140s. Specifically, beginning Jan. 30, 2023, USCIS will accept Premium Processing requests for:
- All pending EB1C and NIW petitions; and
- All newly filed EB1C and NIW petitions.
Until Jan. 30, 2023, USCIS will only accept PP request for EB1C cases filed prior to Jan. 1, 2022 and for NIW cases filed prior to Feb. 1, 2022.
Additionally, USCIS announced it will expand Premium Processing service for:
- STEM OPT I-765 applications in March;
- OPT I-765 application in April; and
- I-539 applications for F/J status in May.