Correction: Premium Processing Returning in Phases
The article ILG sent earlier today contained an error. As such, we are sending a corrected schedule, this time organized by case-type for ease of understanding.
Finally, after announcing on March 20th that Premium Processing (PP) service would be temporarily suspended due to COVID-19, USCIS today announced the schedule for resuming PP service. Please note that these dates are subject to change based on USCIS bandwidth:
- I-140: 6/01/20
- H1B non-cap (filed before 6/08): can upgrade to PP starting 6/08/20
- H1B non-cap (new filings): 6/22/20
- H1B cap-subject: 6/22/20 (upgrade or new filings)
- Non-H1B I-129s (filed before 6/08): can upgrade to PP starting 6/08/20
- Non-H1B I-129s (new filings): 6/22/20 (including PP upgrade for cases filed between 6/08 and 6/21/20)
Non-H1B I-129 petitions include L-1, O-1, TN, etc.