FAQ » I-140 (2nd Step)

How can I file for EB2 category instead of EB3?



A: This is determined by what the stated job requirements are on the Labor Certification application. If the requirements are BS and 5 years of progressive related experience or a MS degree, the petition will be filed and should be approved under the Eb2 category.

How long do these take?



A: Please check the latest USCIS processing time reports for current processing times.