A well-developed and clearly-defined immigration policy is the backbone of a successful immigration program. ILG works with clients to create a written immigration program based on benchmarking of best practices in the industry. Topics generally covered include:
- Under what circumstances will the company sponsor a non-immigrant visa?
- When will the company sponsor an employee for permanent residency?
- Which fees will the company pay?
- Which fees are covered for employees' family members,
- When will the company pay for premium processing,
- How much direct correspondence will employees have with attorneys and their staff?
If you are interested in corporate representation by ILG, please feel free to call our number, (408) 432-9200, for further details regarding consultation.